Wednesday 13 June 2012

Soaps and Bumps

I had 2 more lovely soaps arrive in my letterbox the other day, Sandalwood and 'Lilac Blossoms'.

The Lilac Blossoms (top one) smells gorgeous, quite a soft smell, however I was disappointed in the Sandalwood, it has a very faint trace of a smell...but the soap LOOKS fab lol! And no I have not used any of them, they are sitting on my fish tank making the room smell divine hehe.

I have to do a couple of assessments for my Aromascience course and one of them is about Aromatherapy in pregnancy... so this got me thinking, I can make up oil blends for specific pregnancy related 'issues', test them on my daughter who just happens to be pregnant, and then market the blends. I am going to start with a stretch mark prevention blend....watch this space :)

I have been a bit slack on the soap making because I have had too many ideas racing around my head and I have to sort them out lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment