Thursday 14 June 2012

Aromatic Blends are here!

Well I have been rather busy today in my 'lab'. I have made up some lovely aromatherapy blends for various different things and have listed them on Trade Me. I figure it could be a good place to test the market, but I am letting all my blog readers know about these too.

I have made up four for pregnancy related issues, one for coughs and colds for adults and one to help getting some sleep. I can also make these adult ones up for children with different oils so if you would like some for kids just let me know.
These blends are not made up in bulk as I would like the customer to get freshly made blends that have not been sitting around for a couple of months, so as they are sold, they are made :)

I am very excited about these as I just love putting all that I have learnt to good use and I find blending essential oils together is relaxing. I love the final product because to me all oils smell divine.



No comments:

Post a Comment