Monday 28 May 2012

yay new stuff!

I had my new mold, , brown mica colour, soap base and Kamasutra oil arrive today....so guess I'm making soap tomorrow!

After a small poll on Facebook I have decided I will make lip balms in a tube! Late last night I also found some yummy recipes for soap that I intend to create as well, some are: Buttercream bar, Choc lovers silky soap, Cucumber Ivy swirl mint soap and Vanilla Honey Oatmeal! What do you think of those? Some feedback in the comments section would be good :)

On a side not about my Lavender soap...so far it is lovely on the body but it was too drying on MY face, must ask Mum if she has used it on her face? I don't usually put soap on my face but seeing as I know EXACTLY what is in my soaps I thought I would give it a go...but no, too drying for me.

I love trial and error.

Ha looks like my font has changed again lol, I do like this font much better as it is easier to read...I had tried and tried to change it from the original and could not figure out how to do it, hope it stays this way LOL!

Ps, okay just viewed blog, never mind it is back to the original...weird much?!

No comments:

Post a Comment